Welcome to The Yoga Vine!
Is it your first time at The Yoga Vine? We warmly welcome you to our beautiful studio and city Yoga community.
Please take a moment to read the following studio etiquette:
- Arrive 15mins prior to class for your first session. This is particularly important if you are needing to pay.
- Our studio is fully equipped. You are welcome to bring your own yoga mat, or use free of charge one of our quality yoga mats.
- Change room facilities are available. However change rooms can be busy in between class times and space is limited, so please ensure you allow enough time to get changed prior to class.
- Please note there are no showers.
- Wear appropriate/easy to move in clothing. We recommend NOT wearing socks when you do Yoga as it makes gripping on your mat difficult.
- Leave your shoes at the entrance on the space provided.
- Valuables/ bags etc are all brought into the secure studio.
- Ensure your mobile phone is switched to OFF or SILENT.
- Yoga is best practiced on an empty stomach.
- Practice at your own pace and feel no pressure to keep up or do anything that doesn’t feel right. Rest on your knees in child’s pose at any point you wish.
- Our instructors are here to encourage, inspire and support you, so please speak to your instructor if you have any questions or concerns.
- The door is locked during classes for security reasons. To avoid missing out on the class, please ensure you arrive at least 5 minutes before the class start time.
PLEASE MAKE YOURSELF FAMILIAR WITH OUR PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.