TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All pricing options commence on the date of the first visit/ booking.
All passes/ memberships are non-transferable.
All passes/ memberships are non-refundable, except in extenuating circumstances. To apply for refunds, please email your request to email@example.com
Requests will be assessed by The Yoga Vine on a case by case basis. Management reserves the right to refuse refund requests.
- Cancellations for those booking casually or on a 5 class or 10 class pass must be made via the online booking system up to 30mins before class commences to avoid penalty.
- If you do not attend a booked sessions or cancel within the early cancel window, you will be charged for the class.
- Please cancel for classes you are unable to attend to make your place available to others.
- To request cancellation of a membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests will be assessed by The Yoga Vine on a case by case basis. Management reserves the right to refuse cancellation requests.
- The Yoga Vine charges a one-off fee of $5 to suspend a pass or membership. The maximum time a suspension can be put in place is 4 weeks.
- Vine Experience (3 month); Vine Immersion (6 month) and Vine Addiction (12 month) all have options to suspend included in their membership price. Each suspension can last up to 4 weeks. These are:
o Vine Experience – 1 suspension
o Vine Immersion – Up to 2 suspensions as part of 6 month membership
o Vine Addiction – Up to 3 suspensions as part of 12 month membership
- All requests for suspension must be sent to email@example.com
Requests must include reason for suspension and date range required. The Yoga Vine will assess suspension requests on a case by case basis. Management reserves the right to refuse suspension requests.
- Every possible effort is made to deliver classes as advertised at specific time slots with specific instructors. However scheduling is subject to change without notice. The Yoga Vine is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- The Yoga Vine is not responsible for the safe keeping of student’s belongings. While studio security is monitored during classes by the instructor, The Yoga Vine accepts no responsibility for loss/ damage/ theft of student belongings.
- Gift cards are only redeemable for classes not cash.
- Fees may increase from time to time to reflect increases in costs.
- In attending classes at The Yoga Vine, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives may sue or make any other claims of any other kind whatsoever against The Yoga Vine or its members for any personal injury, property damage/ loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.